Re: SU woes continued

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU woes continued
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:40:23 -0800 (PST)
Frank,

Do you have the original needles and seats?  I rebuilt
a carb for a buddy's Toyota pickup and had the same
problem...instant flood and geiser, even with the
float maxed.  I put the original needle and seat back
in and it went away.  I have found out, these new
parts are junk.  My Midget has the old needles and
seats I installed back in 1996 when it still had a 948
and are still operational. I wont replace them until
they give me reason to replace them.

Mike Rivers
1961 MG Midget 1275