Re: Stupid Garages

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid Garages
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:55:40 -0400
I learned to walk before I could drive.

You have to remember that I was encumbered by having to look through
the hard top. I do so hate driving with that thing on. If I had had
it off, my situational awareness would have told me I was too close
to the door frame.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin

believed to be clean.