Stupid Garages

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid Garages
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:52:32 -0500
I don't understand how those of you with garages manage.

I have owned a Midget for neigh on 30 years. I get a garage, I go
work on the car, (brakes leaking), take it out for a short test
drive, (across the parking lot and back, it is brakes after all).
Then I back it into my new garage. Note that this exactly the second
time I have ever backed this car into a garage. I am watching through
the back window of the hardtop, I look to my left just in time to
watch the mirror go flying!!!

Now understand I do not have stock Midget mirrors. I have Vitaloni
Baby Tornados, not made in at least 10 years. But I like them. I
managed to snag a set off eBay a couple years ago but now I have a
mirror I like, and broke, with no way to replace it.

Any one have a source of Vitaloni Baby Tornados???

I found a set on eBay Australia for 111 AUD ~ $86 USD, I have not
ordered them, but I will. IF this keeps up, I will have more than one
for the passenger side, and no spare for the drivers side,

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu