Parting out that 62 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parting out that 62 Midget
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <danginah@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:17:23 -0500
Hi all. Since the weather is turning a little more towards spring, I have to
think about finishing up parting out that 62 Midget I picked up last fall. I'd
let stuff go pretty reasonably and thought I'd mention it to the list before I
even starting gutting it out. Has a 10CC 1098 motor and ribcase trans, rear
axle, front steering and suspension/steering  (for a drum brake car), steering
rack, various other bits that might help someone else. Otherwise I'll just
keep what I think I might be able to eBay and scrap the rest. Body is pretty
bad. It also had what has been determined to be a pair of really bad '69
Spridget seats with headrests, in case someone wants the seat frames or
backrest or the headrests. The tracks are there, which look like they would
work on any Spridget, and just attach with machine screws, same looking
adjustment lever as an earlier seat. I kind of alluded to my mother in law
that I'd have the car gone before summer.
Dan G
Evansville WI