Re: Need Decent Spridget Bonnet in the Omaha, NE area

To: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Need Decent Spridget Bonnet in the Omaha, NE area
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:00:27 -0400
I see that both have the Sprite bonnet emblem and/or the chrome piece
under the lip. I am looking for one with out the holes and with out
the rust. I have a decent one, just want a GREAT one. Not bad looking
bonnets, but a bit of a long drive for something I am close to.

If anyone in your neck of the woods needs a bonnet, go for these!!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on
a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."

-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.