Bought Miata, Now What? Pseudo Japanese LBC content.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bought Miata, Now What? Pseudo Japanese LBC content.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:53:54 -0600
OK, I broke down and bought a Miata.  It is just as I expected.  The first
time I saw one I thought "Well Mazda started making MGBs."  It has the feel
of a Modern LBC.   After reading posts on this list about Miatas I started
keeping my eyes open for one.
Now, to make it go a little faster, where should I start?  I'm thinking
header, exhaust, ECU chip, maybe intake, but nothing expensive.  Any ideas?
It's a 94 with the 1.8l motor and 5 speed.
Cheers,
Derf