Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 05:51:06 -0700
Then again, there's the '91 Tercel I commute to work in, that Kathy
bought new back in '91. 211K on it, and it just keep going, and we've
beat the snot out of this car. Of course, it has no power steering, no
AC, no power seats, no power windows, no power door locks. Basically,
just an engine, 4 wheels, and a steering wheel. It ain't a sports car,
but it still can be entertaining to drive. :)

Meanwhile, Kathy's BMW and especially my 2000 Ford Ranger are sucking my
wallet dry...

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/