Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:27:29 -0400
On Mar 18, 2007, at 8:51 AM, Chris King wrote:

> Meanwhile, Kathy's BMW and especially my 2000 Ford Ranger are
> sucking my
> wallet dry...

I can tell you from experience with a '94 Ranger --- Once you replace
all the factory parts with quality aftermarket parts, it is virtually
trouble-free.  Mine is 13 years old, has over 110,000 miles (30,000
on the engine), still looks great, and is now very dependable--
because there are no Ford factory parts left in it.  Unfortunately,
yours is at the age where it's time to start replacing all those parts.