Re: LBC vs grass cutter...

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "'Frank Clarici'"
Subject: Re: LBC vs grass cutter...
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:13:12 -0500
I once bought a $700 Honda lawnmower.  It had a bent crank...took all summer
to get the dealer to fix it.  Then I realized that the thing was geared to
the gait of really short person and was so slow I couldn't use it.
Basically gave it away to a short person.

THEN I bought a very used 4' wide made in USA Ransom Bobcat walkbehind!!
This summer I had to replace the engine....after years of service.  But, man
that mower is indestructable and you can jog behind it if you so desire.
Great machine.

Geoff Branch