RE: 1967 FIAT DINO COUPE 2.0 FERRARI ENGINE

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: 1967 FIAT DINO COUPE 2.0 FERRARI ENGINE
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:58:54 -0500
Owning a Ferrari is like being married to a beautiful woman that cheats on
you... some day she'll break your heart and cost you a lot of money.

A Fiat with a Ferrari engine is like being married to the beautiful woman's
uglier sister, but same rules apply, except for the boinkin' a beautiful woman
while you have her.