Re: 1967 FIAT DINO COUPE 2.0 FERRARI ENGINE

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Subject: Re: 1967 FIAT DINO COUPE 2.0 FERRARI ENGINE
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@mail.b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:41:02 -0800 (PST)
  yeah, but that is only a Coupe !  The Spider looks so COOL in my garage, if
you want more info go to my website www.dinospider.com  on the site I
concentrated on the Spider's but there are quite a few more Coupes on the road
and I am working on expanding the site.

 Yes, they were purely built for homologation purposes as David said.

 As far as costs, the Spridget is far less expensive to keep on the road :)

        mike