Sticky Weights?

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sticky Weights?
From: John Mac <nonrunningmgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:34:55 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning,

A while back I sandblasted and painted my wire wheels
a nice satin black.  They look cool with the chome
knock-offs.  I balanced them at a friends garage and
now have about 1 pound of ugly looking lead hanging
off of one them.  In general the lead looks out of
place so my question is:  can you use those neat
tape-on weights placed only in the ceter of the rim
for balance?

Have a nice Sunday!

John MacDonald
Bedford, NH

2 inches of the white stuff last night but it is all
melting!

It's here! Your new message!