At last!!

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: At last!!
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:30:51 -0500
Sunday 25.March 2007
Here in Wisconsin we were blessed with 80* temps and the Bugeye awoke
from it's winter slumber.  Changed the oil/filter, checked the air
pressure in the tires, looked for brake/master/slave cylinder leaks,
primed the mechanical fuel pump, applied choke, turned the ignition on
and pulled the starter.  Three cranks of the starter and what a glorious
sound!  40 miles later Terri (Frau) and I returned home with big grins.
The first run of spring in the northland...doesn't get any better than
this!  Well maybe the first day of fly fishing.

Forecast?  Rain the next 4 days and 48* on Saturday.  Summer is very
short here.
Smilin' for now!
Dave
59 :{)