Re: A more important anniversary

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:57:17 -0500
I've only been on the list for about 3 years but have found it to be
one of the all time best gatherings of quirky people ever online. In
all my 62 years (63 by the time the list turns 10) I haven't had as
much fun with people from all over the country. Some of my antique BMW
motorcycle friends run it a close second, but Spridgets is tops in my
book.

Imagine my enchantment with BusterCluster last year and getting to
meet many of the kooks that hang on this list. What a complete treat!
I am so very proud to have had the chance to be part of that!

Sooo......     10/18/07 eh??   Who's hosting it?  I'll order my plane
tickets right now if it's too far away for me to drive the Midget!!

Failing that, I think perhaps a special "Spridgets" list sub-gathering
would be in order at the Official 50th Celebration, Lake of the
Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008.

What say you all to that?!

Well stated, Larry & many thanks, MJB!!

Cheers!!