Re: A more important anniversary

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
I'm in.  I'm planning on attending the 50th, so if there is an extra
celebration of Spridget listers, I would like to be there too.  Gerard
would like to come out at the same time.  We are trying to figure out how
to tow both cars out there with my F150.  I don't think they make a
trailer that my truck can pull for two cars, so are there any listers on
the left coast going also?  Maybe we can rent one transport company to
take them all at the same time.  Maybe we can get a price break.  Then
I'll fly out.  How many of you guys out here are going.  I need to figure
this out so I can start planning.  I don't think there is anyone in the
world I would like to spend time with than Spridget listers and Spridget
people in general.  This is an extended family, so this will be a family
reunion as well as a 50th celebration.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Jim Johnson
> I've only been on the list for about 3 years but have found it to be one
of the all time best gatherings of quirky people ever online. In all my
62 years (63 by the time the list turns 10) I haven't had as much fun
with people from all over the country. Some of my antique BMW motorcycle
friends run it a close second, but Spridgets is tops in my book.

> Imagine my enchantment with BusterCluster last year and getting to meet
many of the kooks that hang on this list. What a complete treat! I am so
very proud to have had the chance to be part of that!

> Sooo......     10/18/07 eh??   Who's hosting it?  I'll order my plane
tickets right now if it's too far away for me to drive the Midget!!

> Failing that, I think perhaps a special "Spridgets" list sub-gathering
would be in order at the Official 50th Celebration, Lake of the