RE: 50th reservations

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: RE: 50th reservations
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:26:37 -0800 (PST)
Just made my room reservations for my son and myself and maybe Gerard and
his son if they come.  Rooms were $84 per night and 5 bucks more if we put
a couple of cots in there for the kids.  I say kids, but they will both be
18 by then!  I say we exchange cell phone numbers for those coming out
from the west in case someone gets stranded.  Mine is (909) 615-8093.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Brashear, Jack, N