Re: the new MG

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: the new MG
From: trevorwj@insightbb.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:50:50 -0400
But a Ford LTD looks like a Ford LTD, and the Mercury Marauder looks like an
ominous version of an LTD.  Even though I hate Mopar, the Charger/Challenger
is distinctive.  And a ford Mustang is unmistakable.  Sure there are a lot of
bland cars, and little innovation in design ... but to say all moderns look
alike is a bit of an overstatement... some of them look similar to designs
that were innovative 35-40 yrs ago.

Trevor