Re: A more important anniversary

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> I'll driving both ways with a confirmed reservation
> (probably in Ron's name)
> for a Kansas City U-Haul truck

Let's get realllly stooopid - If you're going solo and
I'm not racing the weekend before, I'll fly out and
drive it with you. Peter can pick up my street Bugeye
and drive it to LOTO, Peter and I drive home in my
car. The silly patches seem to have worked, so smoke
breaks won't even be necessary. Unless I can figure
out how to keep them lit by then.

Ron