Re: jack stands

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: jack stands
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:46:49 -0700
Ron is spot on.  One other thing the Chinese government does is to take the
long view, 5, 10, 20 years down the road.  Our own govt. only looks at
tomorrow. That is what should worry us; the Chinese govt. will try to make
the right moves thinking long term, here in the the US it is mostly the next
quarter or next election.  That should scare everyone (if they can stop
reading about Britney long enough).

-g