NO LBC CONTENT, MUSIC: don't bitch, just hit delete now

To: midgetsprite@yahoo.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC CONTENT, MUSIC: don't bitch, just hit delete now
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:41:43 -0500
It's cool outside, hell, it was SNOWING this weekend. So I'm gonna
mention what I did this weekend, while it thinks about warming up.
I just posted three new clips, from an awesome band I saw on Friday
night. Three singers, three guitars, and they sound great!!
This Austin band, has some balls the size of Texas. Most bands wait
until they get a couple discs out, and a decent fan base, before they
release a live disc. These guys do it right off the line!!!
If you love James McMurtry's Live in Aught Three, the Band of Heathens
Live at MOMOS is a MUST!!
Enough bullshit, go check out the clips

Brad

--