Re: Need to rent trailer

To: Michael Conn <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Need to rent trailer
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:45:53 -0400
Hi Michael,

I've used the tow dolly before and some listers have used the auto
transport trailer.

I lucked out and saw a car trailer sitting in front of a house in town
here and I asked the guy if I could rent it from him. I figured he'd say
no, but instead he said I could borrow it for free ;-)  He's looking to
sell it for $800. If anyone is interested in it I'll get you a photo
once I pick it up and put you in touch with him.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Robert Weeks
Bahama, NC