Re: Electric Fan --- was LBC content

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Fan --- was LBC content
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:56:27 -0500
> 10" "puller" elect. fans (I've one presently, in
> place of the mech unit though my present
> rad is an excellent alum. type) also work well....avail. from Summit or
> Jeg's....as are
> elect. "pushers" which supplement the
> mechanical fan.

If you go the electric puller fan route, remember that thickness
of the fan is CRITICAL. Even with the 1500 shroud there is
only enough room for a slim fan. I have just finished carving
my fan to fit. Now I have to get a slightly longer hose for the
lower radiator connection and I will be ready to get going.
Just went in to Discount Tires and got the Hooosier tires
Soave gave me mounted onto my Vega rims for this year's
autocross season (first event May 6). What lovely weather
we are having this weekend; if only I hadn't thrown my back
out this morning...
David Lieb