Re: Bugeye at 26K?

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye at 26K?
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:09:14 -0600
Well, it did not sell for that amount.  So, he probably either has
more than one ebay account or has a friend or two doing the bidding.
Then, he shows his local sucker what the auction is doing so his local
sucker will think it is worth more than it is.  Remember, on ebay it
takes two bidders to make a price high.  If bidding is at $26,000 then
someone bid $26,000 and someone else must have bid $25,900.
I don't know what the perfect Bugeye is worth.  I wouldn't really know
the perfect Bugeye if I saw one.  I'm not sure the door hinge areas of
that car look right.  I think it is a very nice car but I also think
something fishy is going on if bidding went to $26,000.