Re: 1098 fuel mileage

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1098 fuel mileage
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 22:26:45 -0500
> Just checked my street Sprite MKIII's fuel mileage. Getting 40 mpg. at
> today's gas prices, that's a good thing.

Just checked my 1275 (+.040") street Midget's mileage.
Got a bit over 34, but that was long stretches of bumper-
to-bumper followed by 30 miles of 75MPH, so it is rather
less than ideal conditions :-) Typical Chicagoland, however.
Yes, I also have the advantage of a 3.9 diff and a Datsun
5-speed. I am quite impressed with your 40mpg ! How
did you manage to keep your foot out of it that long???
David Lieb