Looking for a 1 1/2" tubeing bender Red Bank to Toms River NJ

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a 1 1/2" tubeing bender Red Bank to Toms River NJ
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 10:12:21 -0400
Lister's,
A guy whom I was going to buy a MIG from (I'm bidding on a Lincoln now) left
me a message that he is looking for a place to bend some 1 1/2" tubeing from
locally from Red Bank  to Toms River NJ area. Apparently he is building a
bike and can't find a shop in the Toms River area. He said I can have his
MIG if I can find a shop although the welder is one of those crappy foreign
brands so I am bidding on a Lincoln as we speak.
Lin