Re: I'm not buying this Bugeye but is this a scam eBay

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: I'm not buying this Bugeye but is this a scam eBay
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:26:22 -0400
Hi Linda,

I have seen this so often occur on eBay.  The thing that you have to
remember is that eBay receives their money from listing and most likely will
get the final value on most.  The jist of it is . . . eBay wants you to
believe that they care and are trying to have a fair and true market place.
In the end if ebay gets there money it does not really matter that you or
any of us do not like it.  We'll still go back, look, and buy.  I have quite
a few times gotten fed up with ebay but then where else can I find these
rare parts that I have to get.

Also, I always remember that I set my max bid that I will pay and if I get
outbid for whatever reason that is life and obviously I was not meant to
have that item.

Mike C