Re: PAINT !!!! and carbs...

To: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Subject: Re: PAINT !!!! and carbs...
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:46:37 -0500
Set your valves as well. If they are not set correctly, you won't draw the
fuel in properly either. It is a vicious circle. Set valves with engine
cold, set points, and go for a test drive. When the car is warm, set the
carbs. When setting the carbs, for best results, go through the setting
procedure at least twice, if not three times, to make sure all is good.
Unless of course, your last name is Clarici, then you can tune them on the
bench.

Brad