Cant find a wheel arch support for BE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cant find a wheel arch support for BE
From: "charlie shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:27:00 -0500 (CDT)
I've got my 59 Sprite body stripped and ready to go to the blaster. I've
found it is seems to be in decent shape but the one area that really
concerns me is the area just under the driver front wheel arch.  There is
a gusset I guess you would call it with a triangle opening.  It is pretty
rusted, the frame rail seems solid though. I can't seem to find a
replacement panel in any of the catalogs.  BMG shows what I need but not
for a BE, only for the 61 square body cars and up.  Anyone else run into
this? Can I use the piece from a 61 and just trim to fit and weld in?

Charlie
OKC,OK