Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:05:07 -0400
Brad,

Mine is a 1961 AN5.   I take it by "early" you're talking about the bugeye.
I'd like to get together a few books (which I can understand) to read/keep
by me.   Could you, please, let me know as much as you can (titles,
publishers etc) about the Porter and Horler books, and I'll see what Amazon
has.

Thank you.

Michael