Another electrical question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another electrical question
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:21:46 -0400
I noticed today that my parking lights, horn and high-beams don't work.
The regular headlights, turn signals and brake lights do work. Is there
a common point of possible failure to look into for parking lights, horn
and high-beams?

I have a Prospero's garage wiring diagram for the 70 Midget but I don't
see anything that jumps out at me as being a good starting point.

I don't know if this is related to the starter shorting out problem from
yesterday or if it's just a coincidence.

Thanks!

Robert