[Spridgets] Trying to track down a car - maybe in Oklahoma

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Trying to track down a car - maybe in Oklahoma
From: Bing O'Kelley <BingOKelley@kellyville.oilfield.slb.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:02:29 -0500
Hey Jack, I'm Bing O'Kelley . That car sounds familiar.  :-) I have
been a member and lurked on the Sprigit-digest since 1996 rarely
commenting,  but very much enjoying the banter between the "family members".
I am still the owner of the 72 Yellow Midget.
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/Midget/midget1.html (posted in 1995)
I didn't buy the car from your friend although I bought the car in Arkansas.
The first owner lived in Van Buren and owned the car for about 18
months.  I actually purchased the car in 1990 from my cousin in Ft.
Smith who was the 2nd owner.  The car sat for 13 years before I dug
it out from under her house in Ft Smith. I brought it to Tulsa and
started the refurbishing.  It is still in nice shape with 54K miles
on it.  I have a copy of the 2nd Arkansas title and even the original
Michelin spare tire.
With all the rain lately I haven't gotten to drive it as often as I like.

I can look up the VIN # if your friend is still interested.
   -Bing