[Spridgets] chinese stuff for frank

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Michael DeCesaro"
Subject: [Spridgets] chinese stuff for frank
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:55:03 -0500
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/22/brilliance-bs6s-adac-crash-test-is-anything-but/

I like how the a pillar folds into the driver's head.

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata

"Here is something that helps me:  I'm going to die and everyone I know is
going to die.  We're all riding in a plane that is about to crash, it's
already swerving and going up and down.  Are you going to sit there and
worry about "I don't have the shoes I want?"  Why would you give a f***
about anything if you're sliding towards death.  It's the only thing that
keeps me going." - Ron Bennington