Re: [Spridgets] Cadillac Eldorado v. AN5

To: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cadillac Eldorado v. AN5
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 19:15:11 -0400
Ed,

The problem is that its a local shop which has done work for me on various
of our vehicles for quite a few years now.   It's really quite frustrating
to go round in circles with something which, on the surface, seems so
straightforward, or so you would think.

Maybe, a specialty AC shop would be a good idea.   I'm driving back to
Michigan from Ohio tomorrow for the rest of the week, and think I'll take
some time out to find one.   I've not looked before.   Got any suggestions
(i.e. names)?

I'm lost.   What does "134" mean, or is it obvious?   Is this something I
should know, or be doing?

Michael