Re: [Spridgets] Cadillac Eldorado v. AN5

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cadillac Eldorado v. AN5
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 19:28:00 -0400
Ron,

So, 134a is the new A/C gas.   I've just asked Ed what "134" is, and you've
told me.   I note what you say about Helium, and will talk to the GM people
about the idea.   The dye has been used by the earlier small local garage:
no leaks.   The small local garage also used a blue light with the operator
wearing special glasses (?): no leaks.

What does the paperclip do in the (intermittent) relief valve on the
condenser?

Michael