Re: [Spridgets] A MODERN PARABLE -- No LBC

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A MODERN PARABLE -- No LBC
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:10:59 -0400
Jim,

 Well said.

 Before I came to live here in the U.S as an American citizen I was
frequently asked by Brits coming here on vacation for "tips"   My main
advice was to meet as many Americans as they could, and spend as much time
as possible with them.   The Brits come here, for the most part, with no
idea what to expect.   The consequence is that they get stuck on an
Interstate, stay in motels and, maybe, make it to Disney World: all in 10
days   My experience was that most didn't really enjoy the experience, and,
usually, didn't come back.

 Michael