Re: [Spridgets] How I spent my weekend

To: cmanuel@wi.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How I spent my weekend
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:02:36 -0400
Thanks! I guess that's the way I've always done it. To me it seems
easier when working alone. I did get my wife to help with lining up the
driveshaft while I lay under the car and lifted the transmission into
position. In the photos the transmission mount is on backwards. I didn't
notice that until after the first time we got it in....... doh!

The engine tilter really helps a lot with getting it back in if you are
working solo.

Robert