[Spridgets] vac advance and italian side draught (draft) carbs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] vac advance and italian side draught (draft) carbs
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 08:30:52 +1000 (EST)
Greetings,

  currently in the throes of assembling a fresh 1275...
  I want to use my dellorto DHLA40 on it.
  Can I use the vaccuum advance (25D4 dizzy) or should I get a 43D (non-vac)
dizzy?
  Will having a vac-ad save fuel on long runs?
  The engine is only lightly tweaked, having the US low comp pistons replaced
with hypatec pistons, a cam grind something akin to a kent 276, and LCB header.
  If anyone has played with jetting and knows the optimum bits to use in a 40mm
on an engine like this, then i am all ears....or eyes...

  Andy
  Brisbane AUST
  mkIIa

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts. Find out more.