[Spridgets] Leaf Springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Leaf Springs
From: Danny Wigington <danwigi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Hello all, my name is Dan. I recently became the proud owner of a 1971
Midget  and I am trying to sort out a few problems on this car. The one that I
need help  on now is finding some good leaf springs, preferably in the San Jose
area. From  what I have read the new ones are made of a lower quality metal so
I hoping someone would have some good used ones or some ideas as to who makes
good ones.
    I have had many British cars since 1969, and this was the first one I have
seen with smooth-case gears in a rib-case transmission. Fortunately I had a
spare rib-case that I did not get rid when I lost my storage. Thanks, Dan