[Spridgets] Leaf Springs Again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Leaf Springs Again
From: Danny Wigington <danwigi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
   I posted a question to this list about where to find some good used leaf
springs for a '71 Midget and received no response. I remembered that I signed
up for digest mode so I switched out of it as that may have affected anyone's
ability to respond to my inquiry. So again, if you have any leaf springs that
you want to get rid of, please let me know. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. or if you
 know of any wrecking yards in the Bay Area that would have LBC parts I would
appreciate the lead.
 Thanks again, Dan.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!