Re: [Spridgets] Leaf Springs Again

To: "'Danny Wigington'" <danwigi@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Leaf Springs Again
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:30:40 -0700
Welcome to the list Dan. Nice to "see" another Bay Area Spridgeteer! Sorry
don't have any 1/2 leaf springs and don't know any wrecking yards down your
way but Midgets pop into Pick-A-Part yards occasionally. I haven't been my
local one in awhile (maybe it's time for an adventure!).You might contact
John Carey (he's not on the list) jbcarey-at-sbcglobal-dot-net as he's in
the South Bay.

If you can wait until the Palo Alto British show I'm sure there will be
someone there who has some or knows someone who does.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

   I posted a question to this list about where to find some good used leaf
springs for a '71 Midget and received no response. I remembered that I
signed  up for digest mode so I switched out of it as that may have affected
anyone's  ability to respond to my inquiry. So again, if you have any leaf
springs that  you want to get rid of, please let me know. I live in Santa
Cruz, CA. or if you  know of any wrecking yards in the Bay Area that would
have LBC parts I would  appreciate the lead.
 Thanks again, Dan.