Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Grease the Gear to Drive the Tach

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Walt <waltmulvey@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Grease the Gear to Drive the Tach
From: <gmari2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:57:09 -0500 (CDT)
If you have the original style to the MKI with the band holding the two pieces
together... do NOT try to open it up.  You'll never get the metal band to look
right.
I use Lithium Grease.  I went to my local pharmacy and my friend the
pharmacist gave me the widest needle he had.  Works great!
George Marinos

>From: Walt <waltmulvey@yahoo.com>
>Date: 2007/08/29 Wed PM 12:39:53 CDT
>To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
        bugeye@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Bugeye Group..... Grease the Gear to Drive the Tach

>I finally found a NOS Smith's Tach gearbox (the one on
>the back of the generator).  But since it is so old I
>need to open it and replace the grease.  Anybody know
>what kind of grease to put in the gearbox?  Any help
>would be much appreciated.  walt@fiberfab.com

>Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
>http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433
>            __._,_.___                                            Messages in
this topic           (1)                                      Reply
(via web post)          |                   Start a new topic
Messages            |    Files            |    Photos            |    Links
|    Database            |    Polls            |    Members            |
Calendar                                  If you must unsubscribe from the
Bugeye Interest Group, please send an email to:CB
bugeye-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
group, you may go to the website and change your subscription to "Web Only"
and you will not receive any emails.

>      Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
>      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
>              Visit Your Group        |              Yahoo! Groups Terms of
Use       |              Unsubscribe
Recent Activity                              CB 9      New Members
CB 1      New Photos                                Visit Your Group
Health Zone
>Look your best!
>Groups to help you
>look & feel great.
Yahoo! News
>Odd News
>You won't believe
>it, but it's true
Yahoo! Finance
>It's Now Personal
>Guides, news,
>advice & more.                                    .

George Marinos