Re: [Spridgets] This is pretty cool

To: pelliott@innercite.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] This is pretty cool
From: oldsaabguy <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:20:03 -0500
Well.. that is old news.  Maybe 3 years or so IIRC.  Also, you  don't
know him personally or even by email.  And since it's 'exact" he has
done any mods to increase performance.  My dyno run, albeit short, is
new, you know me by email, and I increased performance
significantly.  Not as much as Chuck but still a 30% or so increase.

See.. that's why it compares.  ;-)

Lester