Re: [Spridgets] Drink more beer

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Drink more beer
From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 03:04:51 +0000
Hello,

                      In   a   number  of  carefully  controlled  trials,
                      scientists have
                      demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each
                      day, at the end of
                      the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
                      Escherichia coli
                      (E.  coli)  -  bacteria  found  in  feces. In other
                      words, we are consuming 1
                      kilo of poop.

Except of course than 1L of water = 1KG (by defintion), so it is not possible
to get "more than 1 kilo" of anything out of 1L of water.
So my guess is that these scientist were full of shit! Or were heavily
involved in the aforementioned beer or wine!

Cyrille, metric guy