Re: [Spridgets] Drink more beer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Drink more beer
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:53:25 -0500
Flounder be no match for my ships defenses, he certainly will find it quite
a challenge to climb a grappling with those sea otters flippers and
crutches!

--
"I didn't set goals as I went along; I just wanted to be quick as possible
and win as much as possible.  I didn't look at the past, I didn't look at