Re: [Spridgets] Which Bushings?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Which Bushings?
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 06:36:40 -0500
> Thanks Frank.  I was leaning towards rubber, so this is one vote in the
> rubber column.
> Mike

I know I already voted, but I just wanted to point out that, as Frank has
noticed, rubber parts for Spridgets simply aren't what they used to be. My
personal theory is that the far east still has the massive rubber
plantations that they used to steal the rubber market from Brazil, so they
are making the parts with the ridiculously cheap natural rubber which does
not stand up to petroleum products at all. Not what I want in MY suspension.
David Lieb