Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal Fires

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal Fires
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:26:06 +0000
What a vindictive mother nature can be!

It surprizes me, at times, that people live in danger zones, tempting
nature.  Sooner or later, she's going to bite you.  People live where
tornados frequent, hurricanes in the Carribean, California will someday drop
into the ocean, people live near volcanoes, over or near earthquake 'faults'
and some people even live where snow and ice and cold kills people.  :)  For
others, it's the heat.  I'm spouting this last bit from ( non-existent )
memory, so don't quote me, but it used to be that people didn't stray far
from where they were born.  I think it was within 100 miles?  For myself, I
live 65 miles from my birthplace.