Re: [Spridgets] If they can do this with Hyundais........

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] If they can do this with Hyundais........
From: "Larry Macy, Ph.D." <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:22:32 -0600
I agree, Get thee to a PA Rallye, or big drive with  Spridgets out the kazoo.

Now as for that drive that A Arm, welll, umm, errr not likely. I may
be crazy, but I am not fool hardy ;-) But then again, I did AutoX on
it before that 80 mph romp.

Larry

Quoting Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>:

> derf wrote:
>> http://www.flixxy.com/hyundai-driving-skills.htm
>

> Obviously you have never been to a Sprite meet, or Kevin's rally. :)
> There is mass drives, and I especially enjoy the "spirited drives"
> some of us do without the organizers knowledge ;)
> Hey Macy, would you have done what we did that night at SS03 if you had
> known your A arm was busted? But we did have a blast!
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.