Re: [Spridgets] Front suspension done

To: Mark A. O'Neil <mark.a.oneil@Dartmouth.EDU>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Front suspension done
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 05:29:24 GMT
"I expect it will be a massive improvement"

If my experience is anything to go by, it certainly will be. Now it will
enjoyably handle safely as God intended a Spridget should and go immedately and
 directly where you point it.

Vintage LBC suspensions crave grease/lubrication.

Service it and the steering every 3,000 miles or 3 months while driving at
reasonable speeds over rough roads and it'll about last forever as well. Don't
hesitate to spray the rear springs/hinges/pivots with PB
Blaster every once in a while, either.

Enjoy! :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)