Re: [Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question

To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:16:05 -0600
Not to keep blowing the loathed Miata horn, but if you are looking so
spend around $25k and don't need the back seat and/or other things the
Mini might have that the Miata doesn't, you should check out a new
Miata.  They are like Methadone for "Sprite fixes", but with A/C,
cruise, air bags, anti-lock 4 wheel discs, etc.

Used Miatas are about the same or less than used Minis.

I am not discouraging the Mini.  I have nothing against them.  I am
just a satisfied Miata owner.  Many Spridget people have Miatas, and
many Spridget people have Minis.  I know Jim Pickard has a newer Mini.

One thing to look out for, though, the Mini may not make you
eventually sell your Spridget, but the Miata might.
Cheers,
Derf