Re: [Spridgets] What is still there?

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Deikis, John G"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What is still there?
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:25:57 -0800
DJ? DJ? What DJ?
Do you mean the person that selecys the titles he wants from a screen on
his computer, clicks on "Start", and then goes to the bar???
"Here on WXYZ we play 1 hour of uninterrupted music"
Which translates to "Anyone listening??"

Does anyone, besides me, remember the famous "Chicken Breast" TV
Blooper??

On 14 Nov 2007 at 18:51, Frank Clarici wrote:

>> I swear each DJ turns on the same CD and lets it play til the next DJ
>> comes in and starts the same CD all over again.

-
Dave G, KK7SS
'65 MKIII Sprite, Richland, WA